Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Quick Update - Same Ole'

I have been meaning to post for awhile but life is distracting. I wish I had something different to say but unfortunately life is much of the same. Chad still gets sick when he eats. He is still cramping and vomiting 3-5 times a week. Some days are better than others. His previous test rendered no results but this is also nothing new. It blows my mind they can fly someone to moon or replace an entire heart but no one seems to have a clue about what could be wrong with my husband.

With THAT said. Chad is trying harder than ever to enjoy life and embrace each moment. Sometimes I don't know how he has a smile on his face at all. When my back goes out or I get sick I am miserable, and it only lasts a few days. To consider he has literally lived with this for years and years - it's mind blowing. All I can do is continue to pray and hope he has more good days than bad.

His neck and back are giving him trouble again and his knee has not been well.

March 24 - He will have both a colonoscopy and an endoscopy
March 25 - We will be going to Marion for an X-Ray and Pain Management Consult.

I will post when I get more news :)

As always, thank you for your love, support and prayers!
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. God has a special plan for Chad. I just wish he could enjoy life totally.
    As always, My prayers and lvoe are with you both!!!!
    We got this!! We will win!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete