Thursday, October 1, 2015

Normal Is Good But Confusing

For someone who seems 'within normal range' for so many things, Chad sure does have a lot of trouble. His B12 and thyroid results came back showing nothing remarkable. Don't get me wrong, I am thrilled every time he gets positive news! It's just confusing that someone so 'normal' has so much pain and so many weird symptoms. With that said, his energy level has basically improved. He still has sluggish days but don't we all. 

His stomach pain is still bad, I don't know if it will ever truly heal. The usual sharp pains, cramping and discomfort that he's had ever since surgery. It's common for people to have these aches and pains when they get their stomach all torn inside out so I guess it's just one of those things we (he - who am I kidding) will have to deal with.  We are blessed with another day on this beautiful earth and more positive news! 


While I love you guys and all your support, it's my most sincere hope I don't have to write to you about anything for a long while. Chad has his scan in two months time. I am praying life carries on as normal between now and then. When that day approaches, you better believe I'll be calling on the prayer warriors and asking for as many good vibes as possible.


Thanks Everyone! We Love You!

2 comments: