Monday, May 2, 2016

Big Day

We have been waiting for this appointment for approximately three months! (And people say Canadian health care is bad for wait times) Today is the big consult with the neurosurgeon. He will review Chad's MRI and medical history and make a recommendation as to how to proceed.


To be honest, I am not entirely sure what I am hoping for. Obviously, for this to NOT be cancer related. But I don't think it is. Since he's stopped painting, he's only really had one incident where the spasms were really bad. His neck gets stiff and sore but absolutely nothing like we were dealing with when this all started in January. That was excruciating.  His side is still very sore from when he sneezed. He still isn't convinced it was just a pulled muscle because his back has been giving him a lot of problems. 

So I just hope for a plan and guidance. I pray this doctor is knowledgeable and is able to steer us on the path that is right for Chad. 

If you're reading this and in the prayer and good vibe mood, send one up. Since I don't know what to ask for, just ask for healing - in whatever form that may be!

We love you!

2 comments: