Friday, December 23, 2016

Oops! I Forgot...

I thought I had already made the last post of 2017 but I was wrong. God willing, this will be the last for this year! That simply means we get through the next week and a bit without anything worth talking about! :)

December 22, 2017 - Chad had his appointment for pain management. I had forgotten about this one!I can't recollect if I told you his neck surgery was delayed due to red-tape with the VA. We will pursue this again in the new year. In the mean time, they have shoved a big long needle into his neck! Ouch! The actual puncture site is what gave him trouble last night. He is still asleep so I am not sure how he will fare today but God willing this will help him manage the neck pain until we're able to move forward on the other stuff!

Dr Love (yes, LOVE!) performed the procedure in Paducah. It was relatively smooth and he seemed decent enough. There were some bad reviews on the internet so I was weary but all seems okay for the moment!

Thank you all for continuing to follow us on this journey. For those who still keep Chad in your prayers and send love! xo We wish you a Merry Christmas AND a safe and happy New year!

No comments:

Post a Comment