Friday, August 28, 2015

It Does NOT Get Easier

Waiting on results.... It doesn't seem to matter how much good news we get, when results are due - I sit here and I stress. I try to push it out of my mind but when it creeps back in, that all too familiar sick-in-my-stomach feeling resurfaces and I spend the rest the hour trying to force my mind to think of something else.

Anyways - Blood Results are back and everything looks normal! Phew!  *Small Victory Dance*. The tumor markers are never a sure bet but being normal is most certainly better than being elevated - so Yay!

Chad's been doing alright lately. Still having bloating issues, pains and cramping but he is making a sincere effort to try and appreciate the days he's been given. The change has been decidedly noticeable and I hope he is able to maintain the positive outlook. It definitely makes for brighter days. Literally and figuratively!

Thanks again for all your love and prayers!

5 comments:

  1. Thanking God for keeping Chad in his care. I notice Chads zest for life lately ..it makes me :D
    So happy all is well Love you all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats great news Shannon! I so understand that sick in the belly feeling. Its not even close to the same situation you guys have had but currently we are waiting on some pretty significant test results from the vet for Bentley and I am a wreck waiting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy dance on the labs!!! Hang in there - sometimes living in the moment is all we can do :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear that and tell Chad you are hisssssssssssssssssssssssss lol

    ReplyDelete